Dear Fellow Gardener:
You Can Instantly Improve Your Landscaping In 49 Easy Steps
Whether you’re looking for an instant upgrade because the family is coming or because you want to sell your property, the landscaping ideas here are easy to do, don’t cost much money, and can mostly be done in a weekend. These garden design ideas and action steps are simple guidelines for a quick garden makeover from award winning garden author Doug Green.
- The first step is an easy one. Don’t. Seriously don’t. I explain why in the ebook.
- Will Adding Plants Actually Do Anything?
- 7 Things Every Real Estate Agent is Going To Tell You to Do:
- Big Things or Little Things?
- 6 Quick Tips For Improving Lawns
- 4 Tips For Improving Shrubs Right Away
- Why You Might Not Want Container Gardens
- The 3 Things You Must Do In The Flower Garden
- 2 Things About Pavement and Asphalt
- 7 Quick Tips About Perennial Flowers
- Why Bulbs Are A Special Case
- 3 Things To Do About Roses
- 3 Things To Deal With If You Have A Pond
- 6 Tips About Your Lawn Furniture
- Got Houseplants? Here are 3 Tips You Want To Read
- Flowering Plants and Cut Flowers Indoors
- All told, there are 49 actionable steps that will only take you a weekend to accomplish.
Buy this book if you’re looking for proven ways to instantly improve your garden and landscaping