Dear Fellow Gardener:
I’m sure you want free plants for your garden?
You’ll learn the simple tricks to fill your garden with free plants from retired nurseryman and award winning garden author Doug Green. You’ll get all the simple plant propagation techniques for most common garden plants.
- You can easily get more roses, clematis, shrubs, climbing vines, perennials and even houseplants like spider plants or jade plants with simple, low cost tools
- Most people don’t focus on the things that matter (soil heat and moisture loss) and consequently needlessly fail. You won’t after reading.
- Roses are seen as “hard” to do from cuttings but Green tells you exactly how to know when roses in your area are ready to propagate (it’s all in the thorns).
- Vines such as clematis are easy with this old-but-gold simple technique ignored by modern nurseries but a mainstay of historic nurseries and home gardeners.
- These are the tricks of the trade passed along by a master plantsman who used to propagate over 2000 varieties of perennials, vines and annuals in his nursery every year.
Buy this ebook to get your garden plants for free.