2.99Get It on Amazon
Dear Fellow Gardener:
Here’s How You Can Succeed With Easy Herb Gardening
Award winning garden author Doug Green writes this herb gardening book to teach you how to grow herbs in your own garden. As Doug points out more than once, homegrown herbs can’t be beat, particularly if you’re growing and following his directions for how to grow and dry herbs at home. It doesn’t matter whether you’re growing in a garden or herb gardening in containers, you’ll know your homegrown herbs are clean and ready to eat.
From starting your own plants to overwintering your container gardens, you’ll easily create your own herb garden and, more importantly, enjoy it. As Doug says, “If you’re not having fun with gardening, you’re doing it wrong.” And that applies to herb gardening beginners as much as to experts in his opinion.
This herb gardening book focuses on practical tips on gardening for beginners and dispels the myths that herbs are hard to grow.
- How To Save Time Growing Culinary Herbs
- How To Start Kitchen Herb Gardening Successfully The First Time
- How To Grow Some Herbs Indoors With These Tricks Of The Trade
- How To Keep Annual Herbs Growing When It Gets Hot
- How To Know Which Herbs To Mulch And Which To Ignore
- You Need To Know The Basics of Soils and Feeding
- How To Start Your Own Herb Seed And Save Money
- How To Plant Herbs: The Latest Research To Get Them Started Fast
- How To Make Attractive Herb Garden Markers
- How To Prune And Rejuvenate Your Old Herb Plants
- How To Succeed With Herb Gardening in Pots
- How To Dry And Preserve Your Herb Harvest
- How To Succeed With Thirty Essential Herbs