Dear Fellow Gardener:
Do You Want A Perennial Garden That Blooms All Summer
You can instantly transform your perennial flower garden into one that blooms all summer with these landscaping ideas that work. Award winning author Doug Green uses this simple garden design system for both large and small perennial gardens to create continuous bloom from early spring until late fall. Also included is an entire section on how to use color for maximum impact. Downloadable perennial plant lists for bloom-time included.
- Downloadable lists for spring blooming, summer and fall blooming perennial plants.
- Simple landscaping ideas that work to use color easily
- Easily transform your backyard landscaping ideas into a perennial garden
- Season long bloom using this simple design system
- Creating your own color combinations that work
- Making color in the garden understandable
- How to make your perennial garden stand out
- Practical garden design tips that really work
Buy this ebook right now and make your garden bloom all summer.