Dear Fellow Gardener:
Here’s How To Keep Your Poinsettia Alive and Get It To Rebloom
I used to grow several greenhouses full of these plants for Christmas and this book passes along the things I’ve learned over the years. I’ll tell you how to pick the right poinsettia at the store and how to get it home safely. After that, the instructions here will help you both keep it alive and get it to flower again.
And before you even ask, poinsettia are not poisonous.
- Step by step instructions to get a poinsettia to bloom again in your home
- My poinsettia looks dead – can it come back?
- Pick the right poinsettia in the store
- Don’t Bring Home Problems
- What’s a poinsettia flower?
- Keep your poinsettia alive after you bring it home
- Do you have to feed your plant?
- How to use poinsettia as cut flowers
- Can you root your own poinsettia cuttings?
- White fly control – what NOT to do
- How to repot a poinsettia if you must
- What not to water a poinsettia with
- Moving poinsettia outdoors
- Sticky leaves and what’s that about
- Causes and cures for leaf problems
- My plants got cold and are drooping. What to do?
- Bottom leaves turning yellow and falling off?
- Solve common problems (or not)
- Poinsettia are not poisonous