Dear Fellow Gardener:
Do you want science based growing advice for growing bumper crops of tomatoes?
You can grow massive crops of great tomatoes and this succinct ebook will give you the tools for success.
I also updated it to include the latest research notes to help you take your tomato gardening to the next level.
It dispels the common garden myths about Epsom salts and milk powder as remedies for the black spots on the bottom of your tomatoes.
- Planting – where, when to how – all the details you really need to understand
- Spacing for maximum harvests depending on garden space
- Glossary – all the strange terms nurseries use
- How to improve your soil for tomatoes (and other vegetables too)
- Growing tomatoes in containers: pro tipsWhy you really want to mulch your tomatoes
- Organic mulches versus plastic mulches
- Pruning for maximum harvests
- Staking versus cages versus growing without support
- How to feed your tomatoes for maximum harvests
- The role of organic matter in the life of a tomato
- Getting earlier crops than the neighbors
- Tomato problems: from insects to disease and their solutions.
- Special notes on Blossom End Rot (the black spots on the bottom of tomatoes) and what’s really the problem here and what the pros do to prevent it. (Hint: it’s not Calcium, milk powder or Epsom salts.)
- Problem summary charts to make it easier
- Questions readers have asked over the years (and the answers)
Note this book deals with the real science of tomato gardening.