A few months ago I looked at the website, realized there were multiple broken links and missing pictures. There were technical reasons for this (several server switches) which are totally and completely irrelevant now.
But I began – from scratch when I unpublished every post – to rewrite and add images, correct links, and add extra information to make the website perfectly formatted again.
This past weekend, I realized it would take more than two years to fix every post and problem.
Frankly, I said, “Screw it,” and re-published them all at once. So this means:
- there are linking issues on the site and
- some posts may have funky layouts or broken images.
- there are now over 800 posts on the website.
- use the search function on the top of the sidebar to find what you’re looking for.
- I’ll fix the most-visited posts (at a few a week) until cold weather sets in when I’ll increase the numbers per week.
But it’s summer here and I can either sit over a keyboard, or I can be outside.
Which would you pick?
p.s. I’ll look at the posts that are most often visited and fix those first (on rainy days.)