Euphorbia is an excellent plant for the full hot sun growing in either containers or the garden. Here’s how to grow it and the plant details.
- Height: varies with variety but ranging from 12 to 36 inches /30cm-76cm
- Hardiness: USDA zone 11-7
- Distance apart: 18-inches 45cm
- Propagation: cuttings
- Sunshine: Sun to part shade
- Flower color: white in masses of blooms
- How to use: this is a great filler plant in containers for either sun or part shade.
Other Varieties From Proven Winners
Both of these varieties are grown in exactly the same manner as this year’s trial.
And both have been excellent in my garden.
- Diamond Delight: 10-12 inches tall
- Diamond Frost: 12-18 inches
I’ve grown this annual Euphorbia in the past in containers quite successfully, and this year the trials are in–ground rather than containers.
2018: Euphorbia ‘Diamond Mountain’
Proven Winners provided two sample plants in the spring of 2018 for review purposes. These will be available in garden centers in spring 2019.
Two plants were planted in early June because of the late season and will be evaluated, and pictures provided at the end of the growing season here.