Here are a few of the gardening book reviews I’ve done (and there are a ton more to follow)
Links To My Books
This is a work in progress as I work to establish links to every major ebook retailer. Click the title and pick your favorite seller.
- Free Plants Basic Propagation
- Herb Gardening
- How To Attract and Support Butterflies
- Container Gardening
- There are only two essential gardening books for the majority of gardeners. I note both of these books were published by Timber Press – and yes I’m a fan.
- Water Smart Gardening is really timely and a practical one from an expert.
- The Toronto Gardeners Journal and Sourcebook is really a great resource – mail order nurseries etc. for all Canadians.
- Protect Your Garden: Eco-friendly Solutions for Healthy Plants a good book for beginning to intermediate gardeners.
- Fairy Gardens
- Timber Press Guide to Succulents of the World
- Book Review: Decoding Garden Advice
- Building Soils Naturally
- Grow Figs (In northern gardens!)