Getting free garden plants isn’t tricky if you learn the basics of plant propagation.
Seriously, check out the picture below for my propagation system – the most expensive thing in there is the $25 heat mat (essential imho).
- How To Successfully Take Root Cuttings for Free Perennials
- Perennial Seeds: How To Start Them In Your Refrigerator
- Growing Vegetables: When To Start Vegetable Seeds Indoors And In The Garden
- Here’s How You Can Improve Your Own Garden Plants
- How To Take Plant Cuttings
- Use This Soil To Start Your Seeds
- A Simple Propagation Schedule
- How To Start Your Own Annual Flower and Vegetable Seeds