Click the links to see videos and other tips.
You explore “My Garden Brain” by clicking on links and watching the content change below or beside the title – depending on your computer/ipad or size of your screen.
This software runs my working note taking and resources on my desktop. But it also acts as a (limited) web server letting me share information and stories with you.
It’s slow. (My server talks to their server who talks to my server who talks to your computer kind of thing.)
When their servers, my servers and your connection all get faster, this may be one future of information.
I’m just at the beginning stages of uploading public content to it and if you’re adventurous (over time) you’ll discover a wide range of information on this “brain” that doesn’t fit into articles I write for the blog.
My first step is to add the videos to my Garden Brain. This is an easy way to see them all in one spot.
- Click on boxes that look interesting. The software will move.
- Scroll below the links section to read the attached post. Note it may take a few seconds to appear.
- Have patience – see above re computer and server speeds
- Once it’s loaded, it’s not bad but the initial loading can be a bit slow.
- Wait for it… wait for it…