These perennial plants can live almost forever without having to be divided.
- Aconitum – Monkshood
- Adenophora – Lady Bells
- Aruncus dioicus – Goatsbeard
- Baptisia australis – Flase Indigo
- Crambe cordifolia- Colewort
- Dictamnus albus – Gas plant
- Eryngium amethystinum – Sea Holly
- Gaura lindheimeri – Gaura
- Gypsophila paniculata – Baby’s breath
- Helleborus niger – Christmas Rose
- Hemerocallis – Daylily
- Hibiscus moscheutos – Rose Mallow
- Paeonia – Peony
The above list was off the top of my head – if you have others that seldom need dividing to keep them blooming, tell me in the comments and I’ll add them to the list.
Peony ‘Variety Unknown’ (but I liked it anyway) 🙂